Welcome to our Holiday Gift Guide where I am joining forces with over 30 of my favorite bloggers curating 60 categories of fabulous gift ideas!
We have been busy browsing the most popular products from all over the web and carefully gathered them in one spot just for your shopping convenience.
So stay in your cozy pjs, grab a cup of coffee and let’s get started!
Be sure to scroll down to the end of this post because I have a great Giveaway for you and then links to all of the other amazing creative Gift Guides!
Today I am sharing with you Ten Fabulous Gift Ideas for Teen Girls!
Why did I choose teen girls? Well I have three girls and I know how it can be hard to shop for the young ladies. From trial and error shopping experiences with them, I hope that by sharing our favorites with you will save you time and money!
Please note that this post contains affiliate links.
I have set up each picture as a link for your convenience, just a click away and you can go directly to the source website and shop till you drop! Quick Easy and Convenient!
Let’s get started!
1. Tartan Plaid Scarf: Plaid is all the rage this year and this tartan scarf is already a big hit on the OOTD websites and styled to teen perfection!
2. Ankle Booties: Another great clothing must-have that my teen girls look amazing in is these wedge booties. They are so versatile and go with so many color combos!
3. Boutique Style Lace Boot Socks: I purchased these for my teen girls last year and they LOVE them. They also come in cute colors and patterns so be sure and grab a few!
4. Monogrammed Vinyl Decal: The monogram is classic. You can personalize anything to make it one of a kind – a phone case, car bumper, bedroom wall, or even her laptop! The best thing is that it is unique and never goes out of style!
Monogram Vinyl Decal Sticker – Three Initials – Car Truck Laptop Wall – 11.5″ x 10″ SOFT PINK
5. OPI Nail Polish Mini Bundles
: All teen girls spend hours upon hours beautifying and experimenting with their nails! These bundle kits are the perfect gift with popular trendy colors!
6. Scentsy Warmers:
These safe and stylish full size Scentsy Warmers will make her room smell amazing for hours and hours without a flame, smoke or soot. The perfect alternative to the lit candle.
7. Lokai Bracelets:
I love the story behind these bracelets –
- The white bead carries water from Mount Everest, the highest point on Earth. The black bead holds mud from The Dead Sea, the lowest point on Earth.
- lokai brought these two key elements together because life is full of cycles. The rest of the beads are clear, because we all have our own story of balance to tell. Also the company gives back 10% to charitable companies – that’s the kind of shopping I like!
8. FitBit!: My personal favorite as it a great tool for keeping track of daily activity and personal fitness goals. They come in a variety of colors and prices, making it great for any budget.
9. Detailed Coloring Pages: Teen girls are busy, busy. Teen girls also need proper down time to rest their minds and a great way to do that is to doodle…or color in these amazing Detailed Designs coloring books! My daughters LOVE these and have even framed their favorites.
10. Kendra Scott Elle Cobalt Blue Earrings:
These earrings are super popular right now and my Absolute Favorite gift item of this list. So many gorgeous colors to choose from!
I hope you are able to get some fabulous ideas for the Teen Girl in your life. I am so excited about the Kendra Scott earrings showcased above that I am giving away one free pair of Kendra Scott Elle Turquoise Earrings (
valued at $55) to one of my readers! Just enter below for a chance to win yours, absolutely free! Good Luck!
Giveaway runs 11/06/2015 – midnight 11/13/2015. Open to US residents 18 and older. Giveaway not affiliated with Pinterest, Instagram or Facebook. Winners will be notified by email and will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Please note, the Giveaway is now Closed!
I’ve curated another Gift Guide: For The Cozy Home. I would love for you to check it out, it will then lead you to over 50+ additional Gift Guides.
Now remember, there’s more! Here are many, many additional shopping lists just waiting for you to explore them. Have fun!
View my Flipboard Magazine.
**Please note that there are affiliate links in this post. This does not mean that you pay a dime more when you purchase a product through my website links. It just means I made it easier for you to find something, so I make a few cents when you purchase it. I so appreciate your support of the blog Curb Alert! Thank you! ~Tami