The teen room is slowly but surely moving right along. My daughter and I have been discussing some ideas for what to draw on her wall. She is asking that my oldest and I draw for her. This is what we came up with:
Here are some of her requests:
Christmas Lights with Pictures of Friends
That’s just on one wall!
Not quite the direction that I had in mind but hey, it’s her room right? So I obliged and did my best.
Here is just a little peek:
She even let Buttercup (her 5yr old sister) draw some flowers under the tree, what a sweetie!
I’ll show more pics later when I finish. Almost there!
Now on to business – Mommyiscoocoo Google+ Link Party Hop!
I hope you will join us, there are lots of neat ideas out there!
Are you looking to grow your circles on Google+? Do you want better SEO and increased website exposure? This is the place to be! Welcome to the mommy is coocoo circles hop.
*Update we’ve created a facebook group for Creative bloggers who google+. Message me here with your email address if you would like to be in to the group.
If you want to get coocoo with us on Google+:
Please add our button to your sidebar or post!
1. Add all of the cohost to one of your circles.
2. Link up your Google+ url NOT your blog url.
3. Share a creative post (i.e. posts about cooking, DIY, crafts, etc…) to the public on Google+ and include the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo.
4. Socialize – The more shares a website or blog post has the better chance it has of ranking well.
- Add new friends to your circles.
- Comment and Share posts you really enjoy!
- Throughout the day +1 posts with the hashtag #mommyiscoocoo on Google+
*If you want to grow your presence on Google+ email (me) Amanda at mommyiscoocoo(at)gmail(dot)com to cohost.